Friday, November 21, 2008
Nie Nie
So, I think a lot of bloggers have heard the story of Stephanie Nielson and her husband, Christian. But if you haven't...they were in a private plane crash on the day of our wedding, August 16th. Stephanie, a darling mom of four adorable children was burned on over 80 percent of her body, and her sweet husband Christian had burns covering 30 percent of his. They live in Mesa and have been recovering at a burn center there.
Stephanie's awesome sister, Courtney has been taking care of her kids here in Provo and writes a blog about the joys of raising Stephanie's children and her own little boy. I read Courtney and Stephanie's blogs almost every day and reading about the service they do for each other often brings tears to my eyes. If you haven't read their blogs yet, please do!
Stephanie's: Courtney updates it for her nieniedialogues
Courtney's: cjanerun
Here is the sweetest article that I have ever read in my life about their story:
AZRepublicarticle
Things are great here and we are sooo excited for Thanksgiving in Mesa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment