Chicken Dinner.
I love Ina Garten. She has an unrealistic, awesome life. She goes to little fruit stands and cheese shops all day, and then throws fabulous parties in her beatuiful home in the Hamptons. I think she is classy, kind and timeless. I try to watch her show Barefoot Contessa whenever I can, much to Spencer's dismay. Forcing Spencer to watch an episode is like making me watch football.



Ina always talks about making her husband roast chicken every Friday night, so I decided to give it a try. We all loved it! Here is the recipe.
Amy brought delicious rolls and salad, and we had a great Sunday Dinner! We finished off with an apple torte, which is extra sweet because it's the first thing Spence and I ever cooked together.Thanks Dawn and Ina for the recipes.
4 comments:
Ahh, sweet! I wish I were there to eat with you guys. Especially because you are becoming such great cooks now!
Aly look how gourmet you are! I'm really impressed, that looks delicious! Hope all is well with you and Spence!
this was delicious! great times, great food.
looks yummy! What a cute blog, great job doing the tri! I see that you guys know melanie and mikey, they are in our ward!!
Post a Comment