Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wedding Bells

We had a great week in Mesa for the Assante's wedding. We looked at all of our pictures and felt inspired to make a few collages using Google Picasa. First up: Reception pics.


Next: The bride and groom

Finally, some extracurriculars:

3 comments:

Libby said...

I love all the pix. We had so much fun with your family. I love the picture of Jack flying into the water. What form! haha

Molly said...

The wedding looked phenomenal... what a blast!

Can't wait to get you here.

Alex said...

I thought they were diving in the pool from opposite sides when i first looked, but then realized that Spencer is throwing that poor boy into the pool. It's probably the fault of our 'no rules' pool basketball games back in the day at the RB that would frequently leave us bruised. Now Mr. Dickson associates swimming pools with aggression.