Dear baby Dickson, I am so excited to meet you! You will be the most precious baby ever. I will come and visit you in sunny Arizona every chance I get, and buy you cute clothes from Baby Gap and H&M. See you in April!
This made me cry. I am proud to say Emma Perry has an email address already as well- Please write her at EmmaPerryEgan@gmail.com and I cant wait to meet and write Baby Dickson- If this child is a girl- They will be best friends forever- if this child is a boy they will be best friends and married one day. Cant wait to see you and your cute growing belly. You better impress me with some weight gain Al. So excited for you too.
10 comments:
Yay Aly!!!! Congratulations!!
Best news ever!! And that video always makes me a little weepy!!
Yaaay! I have to admit that I tear up a little everytime this comes on. SO happy for you three!
YEAH! Cant wait! xoxoxo
congratulations!!
AH! Yay congrats. I cry every time that commercial comes on and we're thinking of doing the same thing :)
Dear baby Dickson,
I am so excited to meet you! You will be the most precious baby ever. I will come and visit you in sunny Arizona every chance I get, and buy you cute clothes from Baby Gap and H&M. See you in April!
Love,
Aunt Criz
YAY! Congratulations! I'm SO excited for you!
This made me cry. I am proud to say Emma Perry has an email address already as well- Please write her at EmmaPerryEgan@gmail.com and I cant wait to meet and write Baby Dickson- If this child is a girl- They will be best friends forever- if this child is a boy they will be best friends and married one day. Cant wait to see you and your cute growing belly. You better impress me with some weight gain Al. So excited for you too.
Yay! SO happy for you guys! I hope you are feeling great xo
Post a Comment