Sunday, October 12, 2008

Homecoming Weekend

We had a great weekend! Here are some of the highlights:
  • Homecoming Spectacular
  • Parade- we saw Mark, Jarem and Janessa! and ate yummy blue pancakes
  • Game- After I had on two sweatshirts and two blankets it was very fun!
  • Dial M for Murder- We went to a great murder mystery play on campus
  • Fall party- my dear friend Cara had a fun party where we saw lots of friends from our old ward and ate her delicious pumpkin cake
Speaking of pumpkin, I am definitely going through a pumpkin phase. I love fall! So far I have made pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin chili and pumpkin orange bread. I made a rule that anything pumpkin somehow doesn't have calories. haha. Today I am going to make pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting for cousins' bash!

With the Dicksons at the Homecoming Spectacular

Watching the parade

2 comments:

Dustin and Rachel Clyde said...

Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog! And we are so BFF because we chose the same background haha. And I think I need some of those pumpkin recipes. They sound amazing!

Janessa said...

Hi! Loved seeing you in the parade. Can you send me the pics from Homecoming Spectacular? I want to facebook them. Thanks. PS. Way to blog.