Saturday, October 18, 2008

blog. (blŏg). n.

It is official. I am now writing a blog.

Aly and I have been married for 62 days. I had Microsoft Excel do the calculation--I don't keep a chalk tally on my cell wall. I love my wife. She and I are alike in so many great ways, and are different in much better ways. Our strengths compliment each other well.

This blog will be used as both a personal soapbox and as an arena for bragging about my wife. Stay tuned.

Spencer

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Can't wait to read more blogs!
And spencer, you are a lucky guy. Aly is an incredible gal.

Janessa said...

Spencer, please continue blogging. You make me laugh. As does your wife. I need more of the Dicksons in my life.

Jarem and Camilla said...

Spence you are a true excel/mail merge ninja. Thank you for your help.