10 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. What Not to Wear
3. Barefoot Contessa
4. Anything on HGTV
5. The Hills, haha
6. Extreme Makeover- Home Edition
7. Seinfeld
8. The Today Show
9. Anything with Spenny
10. Jon and Kate +8
2. What Not to Wear
3. Barefoot Contessa
4. Anything on HGTV
5. The Hills, haha
6. Extreme Makeover- Home Edition
7. Seinfeld
8. The Today Show
9. Anything with Spenny
10. Jon and Kate +8
10 of my Favorite Restaurants Are:
1. Tia Rosa's (Mesa)
2. Mesa Grill in the Bahamas!
3. Macaroni Grill
4. George's Gyros (Mesa)
5. P.F. Changs
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Thai Ruby
8. The Cheesecake Factory
9. Sauce (Scottsdale)
10. Sonic- but not for the food
(11.) Costa Vida
1. Tia Rosa's (Mesa)
2. Mesa Grill in the Bahamas!
3. Macaroni Grill
4. George's Gyros (Mesa)
5. P.F. Changs
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Thai Ruby
8. The Cheesecake Factory
9. Sauce (Scottsdale)
10. Sonic- but not for the food
(11.) Costa Vida
10 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to the Museum of Art (they have a great contemporary art exhibit now, go!)2. Made homemade lasagna
3. Cleaned my house
4. Went to the temple
5. Studied for my humanities midterm
6. Chatted with Crizzle
7. Watched the Food Network
8. Ate delicious sorbet from Melody
9. Missed Jack and my family at home
10. Thought about doing my accounting homework
10 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Graduating!2. Getting a great job in PR
3. Having kids
4. Moving into a real house someday
5. Moving somewhere great for Law School for Spence
6. Going home for Thanksgiving
7. Going to the beach with the Dicksons
8. Hanging out with Amanda next year here in Provo, using her Dining Plus
9. My Halloween Party! and our costumes
10. Having a big food budget someday so I make make fancy food all the time
10 Things on my Wish List:
1. To go to Italy2. My dream home
3. Another pair of jeans
4. A cute coffee table
5. A little dog
6. A dining room table that I can decorate
7. A vacation with my husband for our 1 year anniversary
8. A skiing trip with my family
9. A happy, righteous future family
10. More Clinique lipstick
10 People I Tag:
I don't think I have ten blogging friends yet...1. Camilla
2. Amanda
3. Megan
4. Lindsey
5. Rachel
Here are a few pictures. We took Dickson family pictures in the beautiful fall scenery!



1 comment:
You have a darling blog!!!
I am glad I can keep up on your life now.
And this is a fun way to keep in touch.
Love your face!
xoxo,
Molly
Post a Comment