Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Fun

We went to a fun ward activity today. We went on a hay ride, then to a real pumpkin patch! We picked out two great pumpkins that we are going to carve soon.

Ghosts

I told Spence I was hungry after I came home from the gym one day, and a minute later he brought me this cute, garnished snack and crystal light in a goblet. I love him!
Also, I made homemade whole wheat bread! It was pretty tricky but I think it turned out great. It makes the best toast. It was definitely worth all of the kneading and rising.

2 comments:

Salem said...

Hey guys! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Since we're a little too far to attend cousin's bash, I love that I can still see what you guys are up to! Your wedding pictures are GORGEOUS...and I can't wait to hopefully hang out at the beach in several months!! Take care!

--Salem

Alexandra said...

OMG. I love spencer even more now that I know he garnished a snack plate for you. Wow. XOXO, Lex