Tuesday, January 13, 2009

one year older and wiser too!

Everyone at Macaroni Grill

Love those silly pictures
Some BFFs

I had such a great 22nd birthday! Spence woke me up with a yummy breakfast in bed, then I went to class, got my nails done, took a little nap and went out to eat at my favorite Provo restaurant. Sweet Spenny also got me roses and bought me the best present ever, the game Ticket to Ride! It was such a great day, I am so lucky to have such great friends and family nearby.

5 comments:

mackenzie said...

sorry we couldn't be there! i got the email a little too late. my family is a little obsessed with ticket to ride- if you ever want to playing buddies, we're up for it. tyler and reagan, too! they have the europe and swiss edition.

happy birthday!

Dustin and Rachel Clyde said...

I'm glad to hear you had a great birthday. We need to get together soon!

Janessa said...

I love how you still look like a model in the silly picture. And I love my sister's face even more.

Aaron & Drew Rucker said...

Hey aly! i came across your blog on someone's page. hope you're doing well! you and your husband look really happy together.

Jenn said...

What a sweet husband!
And Happy (late) Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!