I found a pretty cheap dresser on craigslist, and after being inspired by this blog, decided to go for it.
I tried to convince Spence that I needed his help by telling him that sanding and trips to Home Depot were masculine. He still think it classifies as a "craft." He was a great helper, as always.
9 comments:
as i said at your halloween party, i really like the antique drawer pulls. but it could also look really good with lots of other ones too- just depends on your style!
and this is totally not a craft, spencer. totally a masculine thing.
Ya, I like the vintage handles. Nice work! Love you and miss you!
love it :)
you guys make a great team at everything you do!! I love the yellow color too!!!
LOVE IT!!! The yellow is great...and I'm kind of addicted to handles...I think they're all cute. :)
nice job you two!
seriously, the dresser is super cool and I say you keep the drawer pulls.
love the color and the whole thing. Great find!
Love it! Looks great! Miss you sooo much! Need to catch up asap....we will be back in provo come January...hurray for reunions!
CUTE aly!! i like it a lot!!
Al I am so impressed!!!! Miss yall!
Post a Comment