Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We had our 2nd Annual Halloween Bash this year! There were plenty of great friends and great food.

We are an old married couple. Although he was at first reluctant to reprise his role as an older gentleman, Spencer decided he would once again break out the white hair spray. Aly would join him, and trade her expensive Sarah Palin wardrobe for some D.I. duds.

Amy's delicious spider and Halloween cupcakes and Monster cookies.
Our elderly footwear. Spencer's shoes were the most comfortable he's ever worn.
A little collage of some of the cute couples
Dickson Fam
Beautiful Belle and Strapping Gaston. Unfortunately, this picture doesn't show Dave's manskirt he had on.
Lady Gaga! One of the best costumes of the night. We love Lexa.

8 comments:

Melody said...

What fun costumes! From the looks of things you two will make a lovely senior couple.

Jenn said...

how cute! looks like everyone had fun!

Amanda and William said...

Great pics! Miss yall! Glad to see yall are growing old together already.

Alexandra said...

AHA I love YOU guys. Seriously, down to the footwear, you guys were hilarious. Although I am guilty of wearing Aly's old lady shoes...as a youngster. my pre-gaga days, naturally ;)

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure I saw you guys at Walmart recently. Spencer looks like a lot of the snowbirds around here. Great job guys, love the pictures!

Molly said...

I love your halloween parties... I want to be invited one year. Maybe we could live in the same state, I know it's a little hopeful, but a girl can always dream!

What are you doing for Christmas? Are you going to AZ by chance? If you are, I'd love to see you. If not, we'll have to catch up soon.

xoxo,
Molly

p.s. thanks for the comment on our blog

Tracy E said...

Love your costumes! Yes, Aly, my 88 year old mother had shoes just like yours! Ha.... I loved your Sarah Palin and John McCain last year too! Hope you are doing well. I know Megan is anxious to get back and see you all again.

Sunshine Larue said...

stop. i love your costumes. come back to dc. we can join a book club together. let's discuss our new favorites soon. love you.