Monday, 16 February, marked six months since Aly and Spencer were married. To honor the day, we complied a list of some of the highs and lows of our lives since 16 August 2008.
Highs:
eating pasta primavera on the floor.
attending BYU football games.
mesa grill.
crystal light.
skiing (see below).
finishing accounting 200.
decorating the apartment.
watching the bachelor.
fall festivities.

hanging up christmas lights.
bashing at the Robisons'.
being running mates for halloween.
aly's cooking.
camping.

going to the temple.
using two-for-one coupons at costa vida.
ticket to ride.
walking to school together.
conducting science experiments in the physical science lab.
j_12 reunion party.

building tv stand, kitchen table, coffee table, drawers, etc.
teaching gospel principles together.
budgeting.
quoting high fructose corn syrup commercials.
blogging.
eating frozen yogurt.
consulting wikipedia daily.
late night lord of the rings.
desserts at crizzle's.
watching sofie.
singing MIA's "paper planes,"complete with hand motions.
dinners with family and friends.
amateur deer watching.

corresponding with jack via US mail.
going to the cheesecake factory for valentine's.
christmas in mesa and dc.
Lows:
spenny leaving the cabinets open.

spenny leaving his bike in the front room.
spenny forgetting to eat/sleep.
spenny trying to drive like james bond.
spenny leaving his toothbrush out of the holder.

spenny incorporating song lyrics into serious conversations.
spenny smelling funny--from a chemistry lab or otherwise.
Aly did not suggest any of the "lows" contained herein. Spencer had to come up with them himself, and then took some self-incriminating photo illustrations.
These have been a great few months. Bring on the next six.
8 comments:
You guys watch the Bachelor??!!! Oh I feel so much better about myself now that I know Spencer and Aly are Bachelor fans...:)
I am definitely not a fan of toothbrush holders either. But leaving cabinet doors open? Spence, that's just plain messed up.
I have a "low" to add.
aly being kicked out of byu's pool on the night of one of our swims.
BAHAHAHAHA. spencer you are a blogging riot...
Love it! Aly, I think men physically aren't able to close a cupboard by themselves.
How are you Aly. I haven't seen you at the gym lately?? Probably because I never go HA! It is so fun to see you with your hubby! You two are so cute
good list. you guys are cute. :)
btw, the word verification for this comment is "shesizat". Is that ebonics?
Might I edit a post on this blog..."Using song lyrics in serious conversation" is misplaced...it is most certainly a high not a low.
Post a Comment