The difficult way to do this is to pour batches of the soup-in-progress into a standard blender and let it grind away.
Having chosen the latter option, and in an attempt to reach out to those who may follow suit, I offer the following suggestions:
If possible, wait until the soup is no longer "boiling lava hot"
Don't fill the blender jar up nine-tenths of the way. Three-fourths is too much. Try maybe five-eighths.
Make sure the lid is on tight--fully engaged with the jar. Don't just set it on top like a jenga piece.
Don't just rest your hand on your wobbly jenga lid. Hold on for dear life. Imagine that you are using your puny arm to stop the Missouri River in its decreed course.
3 comments:
I like your way!
hahah Aly I love you!
Looks like one of those Clorox commercials. Hope it was tasty!!!
Post a Comment