Spenny and I competed in our first Splash and Dash a few weeks ago along with Jarem, Eliza and Amy. I discovered that I never want to swim competitively ever again. (Aly was the first one out of the pool in her heat. We'll get her back in the pool soon --chester) I am now extra proud of my dad for being an Ironman.
5 comments:
ever since you guys mentioned this, i have wanted to do a triathlon even more! i went swimming for the first time... pretty much ever. and it was hard. summer goal.
Triathlons are way too fun!!! I think we need to have a little splash & dash at the beach? :)
very nice job to the both of you. hey you know what we should do sometime? we should just load up the car and just drive across the country...let me know if you guys are down. I think we are free next week.
aly... i love seeing what you and spenny are up to! i can't believe you are leaving so soon! we just started a blog... so keep in touch.
brianandlaurendavis.blogspot.com
Aly -
I tried to call you a while back... do you still have your same number? We need to catch up, I was looking at Jerusalem pictures the other day and was missing you! Did you and Spencer just graduate? What are your plans. Check out our website, email me or give me a call!!
mollytwatts@gmail.com
602-421-7988
landonwattsfamily.com
LOVES.
Molls
Post a Comment