Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation!



Sorry for the delays in posting. We are finally settled here in DC and ready to get back into the blogging world.

So, we did it! Spenny and I graduated from BYU. For as long as I can remember, my main goals in life have been to get married in the temple and graduate from BYU. So, I am happy that I married such a great person and had such a wonderful experience at BYU.

I loved BYU and will miss it so much. I left the testing center after taking my last final with tears in my eyes. It was a beautiful night, the mountains were extra majestic and I knew that I would never have to take another final ever again! Since I love making lists, I have compiled a highs and lows list about my BYU experience.

Highs:
  • Getting to hear the prophet and general authorities speak many times at devotionals, firesides and General Conference
  • Enjoying the spring, summer and fall weather
  • American Heritage
  • Having the best friends ever (many not pictured)
  • Meeting Spencer and falling in love, getting engaged
  • Making our own little home and having parties
  • Having so much family around
  • Always having someone to hang out with
Lows:
  • Walking to class in blizzards, not seeing the sun for days
  • Physical Science 200 and Accounting 200 (accounting was a high for Spenny, for the record)
  • Parking tickets
  • Missing my family
Stay tuned for more posts about our life here in DC! We miss everyone!

3 comments:

Aaron & Drew Rucker said...

Wow that's crazy that you guys are in DC. We try to get up there at least one a month to go to the temple. You guys got out here just in time for a great humid summer! enjoy the east coast while you're out here. It has its goods and bads, but overall I think you'll like it. I have, but then again, I'm ready to get back to the 120 degree valley in a couple months.

Alexandra said...

MISS YOU TOO! AH! Keep in touch, now that you are settled!

matt said...

Yes, I made it on--by asociation