True, but only when it's Spencer, obvi.
The answer is obviously, "It depends" ---Quite acceptable if attending any BYU function, going to a stake dance, performing in a SNL skit, or while on a bike ride.Unacceptable under all other circumstances.
True, especially considering you used to wear a hooded sweatshirt with goggles.
False......sorry Spence!
True
False, unless you enjoy looking like a cabra safado, then it's true.
Aly,Hey Its leah - I am going private today but I do not have you e-mail.e-mail meleahgrow@gmail.com
on you it looks fine
Post a Comment
8 comments:
True, but only when it's Spencer, obvi.
The answer is obviously, "It depends" ---
Quite acceptable if attending any BYU function, going to a stake dance, performing in a SNL skit, or while on a bike ride.
Unacceptable under all other circumstances.
True, especially considering you used to wear a hooded sweatshirt with goggles.
False...
...sorry Spence!
True
False, unless you enjoy looking like a cabra safado, then it's true.
Aly,
Hey Its leah - I am going private today but I do not have you e-mail.
e-mail me
leahgrow@gmail.com
on you it looks fine
Post a Comment