i think he's ugly.... i thought he was cute in harry potter way back when but especially now i think he's quite unattractive. Everyone just thinks of Edward.. and associates that with him therefore he's "dreamy"... he ruined edward for me.
ew ew he so slimy. If he was a "regular" person I'm pretty sure no one would look twice at him. And he's a terrible actor. Phew, glad I got that out of my system.
8 comments:
False. Robert Pattinson is never good looking.
False. Spenny is a little jealous of "Edward." These are absolutely the worst pictures you could have chosen. Love ya!
i think he's ugly.... i thought he was cute in harry potter way back when but especially now i think he's quite unattractive. Everyone just thinks of Edward.. and associates that with him therefore he's "dreamy"... he ruined edward for me.
ew he really is ugly. i've always thought that.
Are you inferring that with his otherworldly aura he was attractive?
true. he was cute in harry potter, but he's past his prime.
ew ew he so slimy. If he was a "regular" person I'm pretty sure no one would look twice at him. And he's a terrible actor. Phew, glad I got that out of my system.
Before I read then end of this post I thought you were going to compare Spence's bedhead to Roberts hairstyle. Similar. No?
Post a Comment